Sunday, October 07, 2007

My experience of using VSNL

My experience of using VSNL:[Anaronline]
I’m using VSNL[a.k.a Anaronline] since 2+ years. but in last year i havesuffered a lot.
when there is raining my net wont connect.And answer form their custemorcare everytime due to rain there is problem so engineer will fix tomorrow.
Can u imagine?
My net was down for more then 4months in 1 year connection.[Not constantly more then 4 months but overall..may be more than 5 too]
And after raining season also one month constant problem of net during nighthours and answer from them that power problem and it’ll be solved tomorrow and same problem every night that month
And i had combopackage.[64KBPS DAY TIME-256KBPS nighttime]
Then if problem in net during nighthours what’s benifit of Combopackage?
Moreover, for 1-2months there was problem in speed also…even during nighthours i was getting speed of 64KBPS only [acc to package i shd get 256KBPS] and they answered problem directly form mumbai and will be solved in 3-4days and it take 1-2months to get 256KBPS again during nighthours.
And unfortunatly mit was last month of my connection.[I consider fortunately as time and stress form checking if net is on or checking speed is ok or calling to cc]
and mostly i had problem in connection after 9-10pm and i call to custemorcare they tell engineer will come tomorrow…[so no benifit of night 256KBPS]
And i usually use net at nighthours..
so i have to suffer a lot.
have to waste so much time and money in calling to their customercare and checking if net is ok.[as if i check after 7pm and net is down then i have to wait for 1 day to make it on..dam it]
Lastly this is lastmonth on my VSNL connection..
after my lots of complains they extended my account only 4 1 month [connection was down for more then 4-5month] and also i have to waste lot of itme in solving problems and stress unnecessarily.
So finally i’ll go for BSNL broadband fomr nextmonth.
Hope it’ll not let me down.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger SHARJAH KINGS said...

I live in bangalore. I hold a tata wimax connection. Recently that is two days back two guys claiming to be from some collection department took away my modem, cable and antenna for no reason, cos I have never requested for termination and I didn't have any money due to pay either. They tk away all these without informing me and forcibly only when my brother was at home who is a minor and doesn't know about anything regarding this... I then called the customer care number which was not of any help other than increasing my phone bills as each call would go to about an hour and I have made close to 10 such calls which didn't result in any action till today and its 2 days now when someone arrives at my home with the equipment and just leaves without fixing it and that too at 8.15 in the night where in I have been promised by all the possible teams that they would reach in the afternoon n never reached until night. And they say tomorrow is sunday so they can put it back only on monday, where as I wouldn't be at home on monday. I would say they just don't care for their customers and seek support 2 know whom to complaint about this

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger SHARJAH KINGS said...

I live in bangalore. I hold a tata wimax connection. Recently that is two days back two guys claiming to be from some collection department took away my modem, cable and antenna for no reason, cos I have never requested for termination and I didn't have any money due to pay either. They tk away all these without informing me and forcibly only when my brother was at home who is a minor and doesn't know about anything regarding this... I then called the customer care number which was not of any help other than increasing my phone bills as each call would go to about an hour and I have made close to 10 such calls which didn't result in any action till today and its 2 days now when someone arrives at my home with the equipment and just leaves without fixing it and that too at 8.15 in the night where in I have been promised by all the possible teams that they would reach in the afternoon n never reached until night. And they say tomorrow is sunday so they can put it back only on monday, where as I wouldn't be at home on monday. I would say they just don't care for their customers and seek support 2 know whom to complaint about this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home